Murders and thrills

 Bonjour!

Welcome back to my blog. I'm extremely sorry for the late post: I was having writer’s block. Today’s story is a teaser of a book I am currently writing. So, my viewers get an exclusive sneak peak on my book.📖 If you have done your tasks you will know about the dangers of radioactivity and the unfortunate story of Chernobyl. Did you listen to jazz music? This form of music is wonderful and I love it very much. Let’s get into the story, shall we?

Dr Harinish Shetty, the head surgeon of Srinivas hospital was murdered. His hotel room in Le Château Rouge was clean and it did not look like a disastrous event had just happened. 

The room service entered to clean his room and had found a cardboard box around 50 inches inside a cupboard with the doctor in it! Horrified at the sight, he contacted the manager.

The case of this murder was taken by detective Orlando who had solved many cases like the theft of the Mona Lisa. He didn't look like  a detective, rather like a normal person. He had brown curls, red glasses and wore a French-styled coat and vest with a pair of striped black pants.

He noticed something odd about the crime scene. The doctor was holding a letter addressed to Dr Harinish itself. The envelope was signed; from slayer

Are you in suspense? Well you can find out everything from the book that will release later on. 

The exclusive corner 

Mark your calendars-

7th May- World athletics day

9th May- Mother’s Day

Tasks-

1. Athletics is a respected sport in the world. So, I want you to find out about a great athletics star.

2. Show gratitude to your mother by making a handmade gift for her. (Give it on Mother’s Day)

Read this-

Big magic by Elizabeth Gilbert

And now we are nearing the end of the post. Thank you everyone for reading my blog and posts, it really means a lot to me. 

Au revoir,

Feather



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungles

Welcome!!!

Magical Objects #1_The Starry Umbrella