Magical Objects #2_The Reflection Jewel

 Surprise!

You must be wondering why did I post today? Well, I decided to make more stories for this series and once a week is too long of a waiting period, even for me. So, this week and the next I'll be posting on a weekday and Sunday. Happy World Bee Day!! I was actually hesitant to post today's story because it is not that great. But, I remembered something from a book I recently read (Big Magic). It was that when you do something you shouldn't hesitate to show it to the world. Just do it and move on to the next project. Now, it's time to read the story:

Jane was once a majestic queen. She had everything she desired. But, she was self-absorbed and disrespectful to others. King Handon, Queen Jane's husband loved her dearly but, disliked her behaviour. He was loyal and gratifying to his subjects. so, he detested seeing her nasty behaviour.

One day, Queen Jane took a stroll to the royal pond. At the centre of the pond, there was a lotus. A deep blue colour gem that shone like the stars, rested on the petals of the lotus. She was attracted by the gemstone and stepped into the pond, moving closer and closer towards it. When she finally approached it the water had reached till her neck. She touched the gem and suddenly felt lighter than ever before. When she opened her eyes she saw nothing other than darkness. Approaching towards her, was a lady who wore a Tierra and a beautiful gown. It was a clone of herself! 

Then, the clone had started shouting and insulting Jane. It was also admiring itself to an extent of disgust. The queen was not understanding the situation. That's when a serene voice surrounded her. "Welcome to The Reflection Jewel.", the voice said. This line made time stop. The world was not rotating on its axis anymore. That clone was a reflection of her behaviour. Jane started shivering. She was a soul now and her life was....meaningless but it could have been better. She started sobbing and thought of all the love that she received and the way she treated it. 'I was horrid!' It echoed till the end of the universe. Queen Jane took a deep breath, and she was back in her body again, frozen with shock. She looked around to see the worried king and medical care rushing about. "I have so much love. Why did I take it for granted?"

Since I've already given the exclusive content on Sunday I'm gonna talk about vacations. Vacations are amazing because you get to take a break from the constant cycle of doing. Sadly we are stuck inside due to the pandemic. So, I have 2 tasks that I want you to do right now.    

   1. I want you to write in the comment box, down below your favourite vacation activity.

   2. Do something that you enjoy doing for at least, 20 minutes today.

Thank you for reading!

Feather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungles

Welcome!!!

Magical Objects #1_The Starry Umbrella