Companion Side Quest

 Hey readers,

The Pondathon has a new companion side quest! I know I'm a little bit late to the challenge but I guess my schedule was a teensy bit packed again 😑.

So, in this side quest, I want to show you my food soulmate.

MY SOULMATE IS THE CALIFORNIA ROLL!!

This side quest is with the amazing author Alechia Dow! She wrote a wonderful book 'The Kindred'.

You should definitely check this book out!

Join me and all the others on this side quest!







And now updates for the blog renovation-

I am already done with half of the renovation things as you may have noticed. My schedule is going to become more packed so the renovation is not going to be done for another week or 2. Thank you for being so patient. I promise you after the renovation it'll be worth the wait.

Byeee,

Feather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungles

Welcome!!!

Magical Objects #1_The Starry Umbrella