Adventures with Miss Marvolo #1

Bonjour my dear readers,

This is the 10th post of my blog and thanks y'all for 400 views!!! Sorry for the late post. I keep telling you guys, sorry about not posting, that's why this month there are going to be a few updates in this blog. Let's start with a new colour scheme and greetings of different languages. Today's story is the beginning of a story that is currently in the works. I will be writing more of this story in the upcoming posts. My murder book has been cancelled. Why? Because I had a thrill for murder mysteries for a very short period of time, I don't think I'm ready to write a book yet. Ok, here we go-


In the early 1960's I received a television from my uncle. My uncle, Dan was fantabulously rich and took great interest in modern objects. He was particularly intrigued by the television. Besides the fact that it took him 2 hours to switch it on, it looked like a box! When I passed by, he was entangled in wires and cables, staring at the instruction manual blankly. 

The first show that switched on was 'Miss Marvolo's Magical Box'. Miss Marvolo- or Kate as she calls herself- was a slim woman with olive skin. Her hair was a lovely shade of brown and was always curled up to reach her shoulders. She wore a puffed sleeve shirt neatly tucked into her pencil skirt. She wore stilettos which made her look taller than she already was. Miss Marvolo had a kangaroo, Boxer, he had a punching bag that he would punch at the end of an episode that contained a different goodie each time. Mr Wilton, the butler of Kate's house would deliver her a mystery box which she would open and make use of. Each episode was an hour and a half long, airing on weekends at 6 p.m GMT. I enjoyed watching her a lot.


The Exclusive Corner

Events-

 30th June- World Asteroid day

2nd July- World UFO day

Read this-

The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J Klune

Watch this-

Loki on Disney+

Tasks-

1. Draw a UFO

Thank you everyone for supporting me through these 10 posts. I really appreciate it. If you are new here, welcome and go check out my other posts for more awesome stories and content. 

Au Revoir,

Feather

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungles

Welcome!!!

Magical Objects #1_The Starry Umbrella