Glad!

Ciao readers,

I'm so glad to write again. Today, I will be just posting a poem. I couldn't write a story because of reasons that I will tell you soon. This poem is the story of Prahlad.

***

When I was born,

There was not a single horn.

I was not evil like my father wished,

But rather certainly bliss.

My father believed I was cruel,

But something was saying it was a duel.

I grew to be my father's tree,

But enemy as my guru sees.

He struck me for believing in my lord,

Who was the foe of his.

His lord was the king of thee,

And also the father of me.

My father called to his court,

Which was in his grand fort.

And he asked me who I praise?

I replied, "Only who Vishnu says."

He stared at me in complete shock,

And asked himself, is my son the problem lock?

He tried to make me die,

But, I was a heavenly ally.

Poison was sweet,

And a fire was elite.

Then came a day

Where he furiously lay,

On his majestic seat.

"If your God is everywhere", He said in complete despair.

"Is he there in this very pillar?"

Suddenly he appeared, my God, the willer.

And tore my father apart.

I am Prahlad,

A believer and just a lad.

I am born to evil,

But was destined to have

***

The Exclusive Corner

Task: 1. Appreciate the little things.

2. Comment down below how many books you've read till now. (I've read 20 hehe)

📕Read this:

Of Dreams and Ink by Advika Rajeev

📺Watch this:

Luca on Disney+

🎵Listen to this:

The Sour album by Olivia Rodrigo

Thank you all for reading. I will make sure to post a story next time. Also, there is a new community tab in the blog for updates, so please make sure to check it out.

Arrideverci,
F E A T H E R

 

Comments

  1. What a wonderful story telling, the poetic format just enhances the effect!

    Love the exclusive corner! Will try and appreciate the little things a bit more. Thank You for the nudge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jungles

Welcome!!!

Magical Objects #1_The Starry Umbrella